I can't believe we're already at 10 weeks! This week according to TheBump.com Baby P is the size of a prune and officially considered a fetus now. That's exciting! This is the best I've felt. My digestion has figured itself out and I continue to not suffer from morning sickness. Two weeks from now we'll be 12 weeks along and moving into the second trimester.
Brett has been painting the guest bedroom an rearranging the layout. Once that's done the future nursery is next. There is a lot to be done in that room.... Things to get rid of, cleaning to do, painting, furniture to buy and set up, etc. Good thing we already love this little one ;o)
In other news we got new neighbors this week. The house next to us has been empty almost a year since our former neighbor moved across town after getting engaged. It's nice to have new neighbors.... Hopefully the dogs will agree and won't bark too much. We did get out the "no bark" device we have and changed the batteries just in case. So far, they seem to be behaving themselves.
There really isn't a whole lot else going on this week. It's been pretty quiet ad we've been home most the week which is nice. We did go to my cousin's wedding last week about 2.5 hours away. She got married at 6:30p and we drove home that night to care for the dogs. Needless to say in Saturday I was exhausted. Brett and I slept in that morning and then I took a nap in the afternoon that Brett had to wake me up from. All that travel and excitement was a lot for me apparently. That's the only time I've been really tired.
Oh! This week we also got a few more things for Baby P from others. We got a cute little frame and book from my Aunt Robin and our friends sent is a bag of baby stuff they no longer need.... We won't know if we can use all of it until baby gets here since some of it is gender specific, but it's nice to have some stuff :o)
Well, I think that's all for this week. Here are some photos.
Until next time,
~Sam~

No comments:
Post a Comment