Well, I thought I had posted at 30 weeks, but it turns out, I didn’t :o/
So, this is for 30 and 31. Things continue to go well, 30 weeks came and went without anything too exciting going on. The weather was in the 70s that week (which is crazy for the first week of December) and you could tell! There were people all over the place, and the motorcyclists were out in droves. They had the local Toys for Tots that weekend, and there were at least 1,000 motorcycles that participated (awesome for the kids). Typically its cold and dreary and there are about 300 – 500 motorcycles.
This year, my mom and I adopted some Senior Citizens and bought gifts for them so they would have a Merry Christmas. It was fun to buy the gifts, but a little sad, because they want the most basic items and I wonder why these people don’t have someone who loves on them on a regular basis.
I have officially started my every two week appointments with the Doctor – everything continues to go well. I am now measuring right on time, and there haven’t been any concerns. BP continues to have a healthy hear beat and behaves like a Mexican Jumping Bean on a regular basis. I’m glad for that though, without that constant movement, I’d become concerned.
I’ve started a poll for when baby will arrive and whether it will be a boy or a girl. Seems right now the most common guess is boy – and for some unknown reason, people think it’d be neat if Baby decided to show up on Valentine’s day. To that I say “Bah, Humbug!” I’m guessing BP will want to meet the world before February and show up a bit early.
The good news is, we’re pretty much ready. We have diapers (coming out the wazoo), a Crib, a Car Seat, a Pack-N-Play, Bottles, and a Pump. We also ordered the dresser this past weekend! We have a few essentials left to get, and we’re holding out hope that the Stroller will be a gift to us, but other than that we’re ready to go. Just need to wash/prep the diapers and wash all the clothes we already have, which I plan to do in the next couple of weeks.
I guess there really isn’t much else going on. It’s Christmas time, and we’ve successfully purchased all our gifts, except those that are for each other – I think we both have a couple things left. I do love Christmas! I really love getting Christmas cards and we hang them up as we get them.
I hope you’re doing well, and if you’re lucky enough to have snow, that you’re enjoying it. Here are some photos from weeks 30 and 31.
Until Next Time,
~Sam~


No comments:
Post a Comment