Tuesday, March 26, 2013

8 weeks- Almost

Well- since my last post Nana and Papa came to visit. We enjoyed having them even if it did turn freezing cold and snow while they were here. So- no zoo trip. We went to Bass Pro instead.

It is currently 12:00am on 3/27 and I'm in the Rockin chair trying to entice Caitlynn to sleep. She sleeps just fine in someone's arms or the car seat. Lay her down and she is awake in moments. We are trying to transition her out of our room and its yet to be successful. (Granted this is night two), but I'd take even a few hours at a time over nothing.

Other than C sleeping like she did the first couple of weeks (I blame the frigid temps above all else) things are going well. She holds her head better and better everyday and she has started cooing, gurgling, and trying to laugh. She smiles all the time and is happy when she isn't exhausted.

She knows when she needs a diaper change and won't hesitate to tell you. (Hopefully that means potty training will come easier). Her hair is getting longer all the time and I'm betting she weighs near 10 pounds!!

We do tummy time and she gets better and better. We bought an exersaucer for her because she likes to be awake and she likes things to look at.

I have to go back to work in 4 weeks and I'm less than motivated. I enjoy my time with Cait, even if its in the sleeping hours because someone is awake.

I guess that's all for now.


Until Next Time~

No comments:

Post a Comment