We found out during our Anniversary weekend that we're expecting our first bundle of joy in February 2013. Week 4 was full of digestive changes and adjustments as well as some abdominal pain, but I'd rather have some symptoms than none at all. Week four we also told family (just the immediate members) and I told one friend at work who just so happens to also be expecting and is 4 weeks ahead of me. It's nice to have someone to talk with about what's going on, especially since she's done this once before.
Week 5 my digestive system started to adjust and I started doing my Buff: Moms to Be workout. Also started walking during lunch and in the evenings. Feeling pretty good... hopefully that continues.
It seems I am most uncomfortable around 11:30p for about an hour. My legs get kind of crampy during that time and I am really thankful for the body pillow we bought for Brett's arm surgery in 2010. Also glad for my heating pad. I've been drinking a ton of water and am glad that I like water.
I haven't had any real food aversions, but there definitely was some smells I didn't like. Bananas STINK, I can't stand them. The other day we were in Wal Mart and I could smell the fried chicken from the electronics isle... Brett couldn't smell until we were closer to the Deli. There have been some other foods I don't like the smell of... multi meat pizza for one.
We went to the lake on Saturday with the dogs and it was nice to try out my swimsuit I bought for our vacation. We also had fun with the dogs, Spot especially loves swimming. It was also a really great way to cool off as well as get some exercise.
Well... that just an update of how I am doing for now... will update on week 6.
Until then~
~Sam~
No comments:
Post a Comment