Thursday, June 28, 2012

8 weeks

Week 8! We announced our little bean's impending arrival this week and it has been fun to see/hear all the reactions.  We sure are excited and so are our family and friends!  This is the best I have felt, it's awesome!  We have our first Ultrasound on Monday and we get to see/hear our little Monkey.  I sure am excited! It's been a pretty calm week with not a whole lot else going on.  I added a ticker to the Blog this week... we have a raspberry right now.  I got a new shirt from Cailly last Saturday and I wore it to church on Sunday, that was fun. :o)  I used Joke of the Day to announce the Little Pantenburg and it was fun to see all the answers/guesses that came through.

I've been a little more tired this week, but really that's the only change.  Have been watching swimming Olympic Trials this week... which just makes me that much more excited for the Olympics in a month! Swimming is probably my favorite summer Olympic sport, but I enjoy all of it.

Well, I don't have a whole lot more to add this week.  Here's the picture of the shirt Cailly got me as well as the week 8 photo :)

Update: I experienced my first food aversion tonight.  Let's just say Sweet Potatoes are OUT! Eating those was not a good experience and I won't be eating those again.  That's all I'm going to say.  

I also decided to add the photo we sent to family and friends. See below. 

Until Next Time,

The Pantenburgs

 The Super Cute shirt Cailly got me
This is the announcement we sent out

No comments:

Post a Comment