Friday, October 12, 2012

23 Weeks

23 Weeks! That means there are only 17 weeks left until Baby P’s expected arrival, as well as the beginning of February. (How crazy is that?!) We have been quite productive this week. Our Guest Room is pretty much ready for use by anyone that comes to visit and Baby P’s future nursery is nearing completion. The base boards are up and just need final touches of paint. The closet is painted and we got a “complete closet kit” this week that is partially installed (this kit is a multiple day task, unless you want to spend an entire Saturday working on it.) Other than that, there is just some touch up painting to be done and a few more rearranging of items and it’ll be finished. It’s going to look awesome, and once the nursery is completed I will post pictures.

Baby P’s cousins sent a couple more boxes our way that we’re anxiously awaiting… especially that piece “from Brett’s childhood” as Brett has no idea what that might be. A co-worker gave us a cute Moose themed shirt this week, and another co-worker has some hangers for us. Things are progressing smoothly and we may just meet the November 2nd deadline I set for having the nursery ready for furniture.

I am feeling great. Can’t complain really. I have really started to feel BP moving more and more, luckily when I wake up and feel BP moving in the midnight hours I can “ignore” it and go right back to sleep. I’m hoping to be lucky enough to continue that ;oP You can definitely tell I’m pregnant now, which is nice. That reminds me, we got to use the Expecting and New Moms Parking at HyVee the other day, which I enjoyed. I think I enjoyed it solely because it exists and I happen to be expecting.

I've also started cross stitching a blanket for BP. It is going much faster than some of the previous blankets and I bet it's done before November 1. Once it's completely finished I will post photos.

The weather is definitely more fall like, which I’m thankful for. I was tired of the Summer temperatures and ready for the fall feel, especially since it’s October! We’ve been enjoying both College Football (Go Cyclones!) and NFL (Go Broncos!) as well as Post Season Baseball (Go Tigers!) with the new fall season as well. Something tells me BP will have plenty of sports apparel within the first year of their life.

There really isn’t a whole lot more to update. I’ll be back next week with more news. Until then, enjoy the pictures.

Until Next Time~

~Sam~

No comments:

Post a Comment