Saturday, October 6, 2012

22 Weeks

We have made significant progress this week on our nursery.  We also made good progress on the guest room closet. We have made 3 trips to the donation center in the last month, which is nice because it means we got rid of a bunch of stuff we don't need.  I have felt BP more this week than in weeks past. Guess, its stubborn and didn't appreciate the doctor saying I wouldn't feel movement as early with the placenta where it is.  (Brett and I both decided stubbornness is a Woodsome or Pantenburg trait)

We found out we may have a house guest next week so we are going to be continuing to prep our Guest room for company as well as finalize the nursery.

We haven't done a whole lot else this week.  Signed up for our Baby Classes which we'll take in December and got our confirmation we are signed up.

I started working on the cross stitch blanket I'm going to make for BP.... it's big, but the X's you stitch are big also. It's kind of like a Large Print Book vs. a regular print book.  I'm excited to get it done.

Here's a new photo.

Until Next time~

~Sam~

No comments:

Post a Comment