Monday, October 22, 2012

24 Weeks

24 Weeks! 24 weeks brought about a finished closet for the nursery and major progress on the completion and readiness of our guest room as well as our nursery room. The closet for the nursery is complete! It’s exciting to have this project finally done. The nursery room is basically empty and ready for “baby” furniture. All that remains is the bookshelf with child themed books and the modem for the internet, because sadly that has no other place to go. All other items have been relocated to better homes. Hooray! I think Brett is just finalizing some of the trim and door paint and then the nursery will be complete. We even moved all the baby stuff we’ve already acquired out of the guest room and into its proper room.

I have a Doctor’s appointment on the 22nd – just a checkup – I’m sure things are going smoothly and I have no concerns. In other exciting news, I have been feeling BP kick me for quite a few weeks now, and over the weekend Brett also got to feel BP kicking. Quite a fun experience. BP moves a lot when there is music on, apparently it likes the rhythm or beat. BP also kicks if I drink hot chocolate, which I think is funny. The other night Spot was barking like a mad man and BP was kicking then too. (Sometimes Spot’s barking makes me feel the same way) ;o)

Well, I guess that’s all in our neck of the woods. I’ll do another update soon. Here are some photos, the 24 week update and a picture of the finished closet :o)

Oh, I forgot to mention, the Detroit Tigers are headed to the World Series!! Go Tigers!!

Until Next Time~
~Sam~

No comments:

Post a Comment