Tuesday, November 20, 2012

28 Weeks

28 Weeks!

Only 12 weeks (give or take) until we get to meet Baby P. We got the pack-n-play out and set it up, good thing we did it now, as it as a bit complicated, but won’t be as complicated the second time around. I can’t believe Thanksgiving is already upon us. That means Christmas is just around the corner! I guess that would make since if the first week of February is only 12 weeks away!

Things continue to go well. BP likes to host dance parties at random intervals and I find it intriguing. BP has also started kicking/punching me in the ribs, that I do not find intriguing. Occasionally my back hurts because of the rib kicks. Oh well, at least it means BP is growing J

Brett and I are hoping to get some deals on Black Friday for Baby P. Who knows what we will find, but I’m sure we will dare to brave the crowds just in case. We’re also looking forward to some Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals on cloth diapers. The local vendor has been posting on FB about the deals she is going to have and since she doesn’t have a store front we are looking forward to taking advantage of some of those.

Otherwise, not a whole lot has really been going on around here. Just continuing to prepare for Baby. Next month we have all our “Baby Classes”, hopefully they are worth the time (I’m sure they will be). We are even taking a class about how to prepare the dog for baby… I may be most excited about this class. Hopefully it actually feels informative and we don’t come out of it feeling like we learned
nothing.

The fall weather has started to show up, and I’m enjoying the cooler temperatures. Fall is my favorite season and I’m glad that we are getting some of it.

Well, there really isn’t anything else to add. Hope you’re doing well. As always, here are some photos.

Until Next Time~

~Sam~








No comments:

Post a Comment