38 Weeks!! Only two weeks left (maybe).
We had our appointment on 1/21 and the Doctor reports we are starting to progress towards labor! We don’t have any stats as to the specifics of that statement, but she did say my cervix is starting to open, so that’s a good sign. During our appointment the doctor stated she wanted to make sure baby was head down because what she felt last week that she was sure was a head, felt more a like a butt this week, so we ended up doing another ultrasound and got to see Baby P. The photo we have make Baby look like a real grump (Grandma Nan says “you’d be grumpy too if your head was in a vice”). I have been having more Braxton Hicks as well as overall contraction like pressure – nothing too strong or consistent. This kid is definitely lower though.
We got our glider from my parents this weekend, so the room is pretty much ready. I got the pack-n-play moved into our room and it’s ready to be set up whenever. Pretty much everything that needed to be washed has been washed and put away at this point, so we’re really just at a waiting game now. We have another appointment on 1/30 – so we’ll let you know what the doctor says.
Honestly, it’s been pretty quiet otherwise. Still dealing with the carpal tunnel effects on my hands – but I won’t let that get in my way. I do wish I could take a nap every day at work – oh well, guess I’ll take one this weekend!
Here are some pictures of the nursery as well as the Ultra Sound and the weekly photo. I also included a comparison photo of weeks 36-38
Until Next Time~
~Sam~









No comments:
Post a Comment