Thursday, August 9, 2012

14 Weeks

14 Weeks = the size of a Lemon.  While I don't look "that" pregnant, I am starting to look pregnant.  I went back to work this week after two weeks off, and man am I exhausted. I got used to having that afternoon nap... work gets in the way of that.

I've been feeling pretty good and can't really complain.  There hasn't been a whole lot going on.  We hope to make some progress on the "nursery" this weekend, by working to get the stuff that's in there, out of there.  Brett needs to finish up the guest room, and then we can really get going with the "nursery".  The closets have to be cleaned out too, so that the baby will have some closet to use.

We went and saw The Dark Knight last Saturday in the IMAX and it was really good.  I really enjoyed it, and I would recommend it.  We haven't really done a whole lot else.  Just watching the Olympics and staying at home with the dogs.  We finally got some rain this week, and our highs this weekend are predicted to be in the low 80s, which is awesome!

I had my appointment last week and they used the doplar to find the heartbeat... Well, they could only find it long enough for about two blips at a time and then my extremely loud heartbeat took over. They ended up getting the portable ultrasound out to look at the baby and get the heartbeat that way.  So, I got an extra sneak peak at our baby.  Baby P is starting to look more and more like a Baby and less like an Alien.  Baby P was hiding behind the placenta which is why they couldn't get the heartbeat for long periods of time.  My next appointment is 8/28 and they'll do the heartbeat again.

So far, everything is going well.  There isn't a whole lot more to add this week.  I hope you're all doing well and that the temps are cooling down for you as well.



Until Next Time~

~Sam~

No comments:

Post a Comment