We have made it to 16 weeks, which a friend tells me is 40% there. We haven't been up to a whole lot this week. We went to an event about an hour away last weekend called, Erntefest. It's basically an Octoberfest but with food. We went with a couple of friends and I got to be the DD, not that I mind much. We got a little bit more baby stuff from another friend, and it is now with the rest of everything.
There is a sale going on right now in town that mom and I are going to check out tomorrow in case there are any good deals. You never know.
There hasn't been a whole lot else going on. It's started cooling off thankfully. I'm glad it's not upper 90s anymore. I am definitely ready for Fall weather.
Here's a new update photo. I'm feeling well and can't complain. Everything seems to be going along well. I have my next appointment next Tuesday and I get to hear the heartbeat again.
Well, Until Next Time~
~Sam~
No comments:
Post a Comment