I've been feeling pretty good and so far have managed not to contract Brett's illness. However, my allergies seem to kicked back in (blech). It poured down rain yesterday with 70-80 mph winds... almost looked like a hurricane in Missouri. We finally have cooler temperatures, plus we really needed the rain.
I went to a Consignment Sale with my mom on Wednesday and scored 2 baby carriers for a VERY good price. I'm ecstatic. That's what I was looking for and honestly couldn't have found a better deal. It's getting more and more exciting as we get more and more things for Baby P.
Today we went to a local Oktoberfest and watched a local band (The Detectives). Our neighbor is in the band and had invited us a few weeks back. It was nice out and we enjoyed listening to the band. We don't have much planned for tomorrow except to work on the nursery more. We watched the Iowa/Iowa State game today and were PLEASED with the outcome. Nice game State!
We have our anatomy scan in 3 weeks, right before Brett's birthday. While we're not going to find out what we're having, it'll be nice to see the baby again. People have told me I'm starting to look pregnant (which I'm sure is a good thing). There really isn't a whole lot else going on around here. Here's the new update photo.
| 18 Weeks Sweet Potato |
| Go Cyclones! |
Until Next Time~
~Sam~
No comments:
Post a Comment